Saturday, January 3, 2009

the year 08

Just a few issues leading up to our Hueco trip (we depart tomorrow!)such as: a strained tendon, a knee poppage, a sprained ankle, everyone around me being nasty sick, punching and breaking mike's windshield, Mike's punching and breaking of a glass light fixture, my car not starting, mike's trucking overheating, and a tooth irritation where I couldn't talk or chew that led to me getting a tooth pulled yesterday - IT's ALL GOOD!

It's been an epic and somewhat slightly bad karmic winter, but I think it can only get better from here. Santa (Mike) brought me some great gifts and even got me some Prana climbing pants - and we joke that now I'm an "official" climber - I just need to start doing yoga every morning instead of drinking coffee and sliding down our little househill. Today was a fairly decent day in the tasting room plus I updated our website and created a wedding blog for the winery; hopefully it will be useful for couples getting married here. So psyched to leave on that jet plane tomorrow (as long as there's NO turbulence) Funny that the more I fly, the more paranoid and scared I get. Check back for Hueco Tanks '09 updates! happy 2009 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment